Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Check out what others have said to say about SERVPRO of Loudoun County's Response Time below:
This SERVPRO responded to an emergency situation the same afternoon. Their technicians were were knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They provided an accurate estimate and started work immediately. They had all the right equipment with them to do the job, which consisted of pulling up soaked carpet, removing soaked padding, vacuuming up water, and finding areas of the wall that had gotten damp. They brought in blowers to dry the carpet, and returned daily to check on progress and to treat the carpet with anti-mold chemicals. Thanks to their quick response and quality equipment no drywall had to be removed/replaced. — Mark M. in Dulles, VA
Excellent service! I recently had a water damage and called SERVPRO of Loudoun County. They showed up on site in less that 20 minutes and started the cleaning and drying process. They worked directly with my insurance company and I did not have to pay anything out of pocket. Great company!!! — Klosse R. in Leesburg, VA
SERVPRO helped us clean up and rebuild our kitchen after our dishwasher ruined our hardwood floors and one of our cherry kitchen cabinets. The process went very smoothly and quickly. These guys even found a match for our 10 year old cabinet that got ruined. — Samar K. in Fairfax, VA
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (703) 450-4504
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Loudoun County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.