Soaked Living Room in North Arlington, VA
This soaked living room in North Arlington, VA was the result of a broken dishwasher. The water traveled from the kitchen into the carpet flooring of the living room and slowly began to soak into the carpet, creating water spots and staining the carpet. Thankfully the homeowners noticed the leakage as soon as it began and called our SERVPRO team to come out the same night. Due to our quick response, we were able to save a majority of the carpet instead of needing to replace all of it. We made sure that all of the flooring was dried to remove any chances that mold might grow as well. All in all, what was looking like a nightmare for the homeowners was resolved all in just one night with our SERVPRO team!